The Townsend Agency, Beverly Hills, Paris, Hawaii, Sector Six

Once upon a time, three little girls went to the police academy, where they were each assigned very hazardous duties. But I took them away from all that, and now they work for me. My name is Charlie.


The Original Series, of course...

and who could forget Farah's car...

as the Townsend Agency changed "detectives" fairly often, these are a little new...

The psyker on the right is the updated version of the stupid talking box from the desk back at the office. I figure Charlie might (or might not) secretly be the little gargoyle on Bosley's shoulder.


Alternative photo de' action...

Comments

  1. Wow a real blast from the past Will, i take they'll be fighting crime on the streets of sector six ? or have they moved beyond that in the intervening years ?

    Nice set of models mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, still crime fighting for the unfortunate, just not in as many low cut outfits. ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice! Some fun to be had with these, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like you are going through the RT book for missions, I wonder if I could go through the series Episode guide? Hmmmm

      Delete
  3. YUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!! I can't wait to see what silly capers they solve. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly capers? These are serious crimefighters! (in bikinis, sometimes....)

      Delete
  4. Haha, cool! Looking forward to their adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, I was sort of painting minis just to paint, and as they were sitting on the table....
      and then it hit me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment