The day I got to unbox Necromunda for Goldmine Games

A little bonus today. I went down to my local gamestore, Goldmine Games, and the owner had a copy of Necromunda. He got permission from GW to do an unboxing, and Mike asked if yours truly would post it.

Sweet!

Templates are back! Hope you didn't throw yours away

Lots of Bulkheads and other terrain goodies

Roster Cards, Tactics Cards, and Special Dice



The sprues are amazing. In my last post I made a point that mdf models from Miniature Scenery were fiddly. I take it back. The sprues for Esher have the hair separate from the heads...


some punch out counters and 10 two sided game boards



and of course the rulebook

Table of contents
... I haven't had a chance to look through the rules yet, I was told time was of the essence.

Enjoy, and I'll post an update (or updates) when I get a chance to read through the rules.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Looking forward to this. Necromunda was one of of my favorite games of all time. Shadow War: Armageddon was fine and being able to use models from my 40k armies was cool, but the GANGS are what made Necromunda so great. I have no doubt I will buy every single model they make for this, just like I did the first time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have a full collection, but I had a pretty extensive Van Saar gang. I can't wait either

      Delete
  2. Lucky man! I managed to restrain myself from buying a set (trying to paint more than I purchase), but I did preorder a spruce of each gang from one of the bits resellers. They look like they'll be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen pics of the other gangs. I'm jealous. I'll turn on my Google fu and see what I can dig up

      Delete
    2. No, nothing that exciting! Just one each of the Goliaths and Escher.

      Delete
    3. Lol, I was searching like crazy, and all I could find were conversions.

      Delete
  3. This only makes waiting the two weeks that much more irritating... but I've been waiting since 2003, so a couple weeks isn't that big in the scheme of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky! I think I am going to wait until later gangs come out, but that Necromunda is out at all is thrilling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say gw is making some very savvy moves recently

      Delete

Post a Comment