A Distant Fire: The Siege of Rentlaw Prime, Ep 1









Hi Readers,
We're going on campaign. The Reich and Imp's are going to fight it out in space, sky, and dirt... and the Mary Shelley is going to be in the middle of it all. I have some more beauty shots of her...


She's down to just over 3' long, but now with a double fight deck. All foam, so she's less than %25 of the weight of the first hull. Lot's of little griblies and more designed to allow figures to move through it.

Thanks for looking!
Will









 

Comments

  1. Ohhh, how much did I miss this stuff... That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber,
      I've definitely enjoyed getting back to posting

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I really like the new hull, and she's definitely more mobile as a playing piece

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks slovak,
      I wandered over to your blog. Very evocative. I like your approach, really unique with the design and execution.

      Thanks for looking

      Delete
  4. Nice looking battle fleet gothic (?) ships in the comic. Any more pics or intelligence to share on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next Episode is all about them.
      For now, most of them are from a guy who runs an Etsy shop called "Dark Edge Games". He's got some great stuff and he even customized a few ships for me.

      All that will be in the next episode!

      Delete
  5. An impressive starship, ready for whatever the universe throws at her! I'm looking forward to seeing this mission play out. I'm also interested in the possible fleet action you hinted at. That reminds me that I should do some spaceship gaming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, next episode is a "Fleet" scale action...

      Thanks, I really enjoy the bigger ships though.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Smaller than the original, but with a charm all her own

      Delete
  7. Love your ships, so a whole bunch more content featuring them is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment