TJOTMS: Ep. 9, The Advance Team



Sherlock Gnomes
…and that Governor is why I felt I should return to Travis Point to deliver this report in person. There is an enormous amount of potential energy focused on this one locale inside the barrier.

GovGen Andres
Yes, quite… uh … Smithers more whisky…
 dear wife? ... what is your opinion? 

Lady Melinde
I think before we go spending the Kingdom’s money just so you can go play toy soldiers, we should send an advanced team to this "spacial convergence" to investigate.

GovGen Andres
Capital idea Milady!
Admiral Vallis, get the Passereaux out to the uh... "thing"  at once, and DOUBLE her Science complement!

Smithers, where is my drink???

Comments

  1. haven't even read it yet but yes yes yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking town you've set up Will, I take it that further investigations will be a job for Eight Ball, let the games commence :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that was my setup, that's Graveskul over at Grove's house. BUT they're baout to have visitors from Sector Six! (How did you guess which ones? lol)

      Delete
  3. Smithers.......make it a double

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Smithers, and hurry it up... I need to be comatose for the debacle that lies ahead

      Delete
    2. It's only a debacle for those as want something short and tidy. For the rest of us? Glory! Hope Eight Ball can at least hold out until reinforcements arrive.

      Delete
    3. I agree. Pretend World is the one place you want continuous Diplomatic catastrophes.

      Delete

Post a Comment